Rapports du Commissaire
L'article 30 de la Loi de 1994 sur l'intégrité des députés confère à le commissaire le pouvoir de faire enquête sur une plainte que lui soumet un député au sujet des activités d’un autre membre de l’Assemblée. Des copies des rapports de le commissaire sur les plaintes reçues se trouvent ci‑dessous.
- Re The Honourable Bob Chiarelli The Honourable Michael Coteau and The Honourable Yasir Naqvi, December 8, 2016
- Re Madeleine Meilleur, December 8, 2016
- Re The Honourable David Orazietti, October 21, 2016
- Re The Honourable Bob Chiarelli and The Honourable Charles Sousa, August 9 2016
- Re Patrick Brown, MPP for Simcoe North, July 14, 2016
- Re Marie-France Lalonde, MPP for Ottawa-Orleans, July 8, 2016
- Re Michael A. Brown, Member for Algoma-Manitoulin, with respect to whether as Speaker he breached Parliamentary Convention contrary to the Act by attending a post-election dinner for Liberal caucus members and their spouses, February 14, 2008
- Re Ted Chudleigh, Member for Halton, with respect to the content of his website and whether he breached Parliamentary Convention contrary to the Members' Integrity Act, 1994, December 11, 2008
- Re Harinder Takhar, Minister of Transportation and Member for Mississauga Centre, with respect to The Chalmers Group of Companies, January 4, 2006
- Re Robert Runciman, MPP, Member for Leeds-Grenville with respect to comments made outside the Legislature concerning aspects of an on-going criminal matter before the courts, October 25, 2006
- Addendum to the Report Re Gregory Sorbara with respect to the continuing responsibility for the Ontario Securities Commission and the Toronto Stock Exchange during an investigation of Royal Technologies Inc., dated September 8, 2004
- Re Gregory Sorbara with respect to the continuing responsibility for the Ontario Securities Commission and the Toronto Stock Exchange during an investigation of Royal Technologies Inc., August 19, 2004
- Re Gregory Sorbara, Minister of Finance, with respect to disclosure of certain provisions of the May 2004 budget prior to the tabling of the budget in the Legislature, dated September 23, 2004
- Re Dalton McGuinty, Premier of Ontario, with respect to disclosure of certain provisions of the May 2004 budget prior to the tabling of the budget in the Legislature, September 23, 2004
- Re John Baird, Minister of Energy, Minister of Francophone Affairs and Deputy House Leader with respect to new ward boundaries for the City of Ottawa and the Ontario Municipal Board, February 17, 2003.
- Re David Levac, Member for Brant, with respect to his attendance at the Toronto Don Jail, July 23, 2003
- Re Ernie Eves, Premier of Ontario and Tony Clement, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care with respect to the government's decision to use private sector financing agreements to construct and operate two hospitals, August 13, 2003
- Re Caroline Di Cocco, Member for Sarnia-Lambton with respect to the privacy issues of a teacher, October 16, 2003
- Re Ernie Eves, Tony Clement, James Flaherty and Brian Coburn with respect to partisan political conduct while engaged in ministry business, November 28, 2003
- Re The Honourable James M. Flaherty, Deputy Premier and Minister of Finance with respect to a one-time tax-free payment of $100 per child under age seven, February 8, 2002
- Re Ernie Eves, Former Member of the Legislative Assembly, Minister of Finance and Deputy Premier with respect to the MPPs Pension Act, 1996 and the Income Tax Act, May 6, 2002
- Re Sandra Pupatello, Deputy Leader of the Official Opposition and Member for Windsor West with respect to the use of the Government of Ontario Purolator Courier service, December 12, 2002.