Some of the circumstances under which you should contact the Integrity Commissioner are:
• You have a question or you require additional information about the role of the Integrity Commissioner under the Disclosure of Wrongdoing provisions of the Public Service of Ontario Act, 2006 (“PSOA”).
• You are a public servant and you require confidential information and guidance about disclosing a wrongdoing.
• You are a public servant who works in a Minister’s Office and you have knowledge of a potential wrongdoing that you would like to disclose.
• You are a public servant who has knowledge of a potential wrongdoing that you would like to disclose and you believe that it is inappropriate to disclose the wrongdoing to your ethics executive.
• You are a public servant who made a disclosure to your ethics executive and have concerns that the disclosure is not being dealt with appropriately.